Briarbrook Golf Course continues to monitor local, state and national guidelines regarding COVID-19. Briarbrook remains open for play, and a new “Walk-Up” window has been installed on the west side of the Pro Shop near the putting green. We have also resumed the sale of concessions/merchandise. The following precautions will remain in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- The Pro-Shop is now open with an exception of only 10 people in at a time
- We are now accepting cash and checks as payments.
- The Driving Range has been reopened (Weather permitting)
- The Putting Green will remain open. (Social Distancing guidelines apply.)
- Tee times will be spaced at 15-minute intervals.
- A tee-time reservation will be required for all golfers.
- Two riders per cart, unless you feel the need to ride separate, which is still available.
- Carts will be cleaned and disinfected following each use.
- All golfers will be required to depart from the premises after their round of golf.
- Absolutely no congregating before or after play.
Please call the pro shop at 417-649-6777 if you have any questions about how these changes will impact your next round of golf.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to changing circumstances.