Briarbrook Golf Course is continuing to monitor local, state and national guidelines regarding Coronavirus COVID-19. Briarbrook will continue to remain open for play. As of the start of business on Monday April 6, 2020, the following precautions will be in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- The Pro-Shop will be closed until further notice.
- All merchandise and concession sales will be temporarily suspended.
- We will no longer accept cash and checks as forms of payment
- The Driving Range and Chipping Green will be closed until further notice.
- The Putting Green will remain open. (Social Distancing guidelines apply.)
- Tee times will be spaced at 15-minute intervals.
- A tee-time reservation will be required for all golfers.
- Golfers wishing to ride in a cart will be required to reserve a cart.
- Only one rider per cart will be allowed (exception: family members may ride together).
- Carts will be cleaned and disinfected following each use.
- All golfers will be required to depart from the premises after their round of golf.
- Absolutely no congregating before or after play.
Please call the pro shop at 417-649-6777 if you have any questions about how these changes will impact your next round of golf.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to changing circumstances.